Sunday, November 11, 2007

Live From Daytona Beach Shores


It's early. It's beautiful. We're here in Daytona for the 4th District AAF Winter Conference, heading into the last day of meetings and presentations. It's been a great weekend full of fun and information. The tone is very political right now, as Florida goes through possible budget and tax upheaval, The AdFed gets to do what it does best – represent us. I'll be bringing more information home to you all to keep you updated, it's an important time for the advertising industry to be alert.

It's breakfast time, Adriana and I are heading down... and I'll give my President's report if I can squeek it out... my voice has about gone. Maybe Adriana can talk for me and I'll whisper to her. I'll be showing off the new medals – get your Addy on!

Cheers,
Jessi